Experienced engineer with over 16 years of experience as a Nuclear Engineer in the rotating machinery branch of the Nuclear Fluids and Mechanical Engineering division. Subject matter expert in rotating machinery and provided advice to other engineers, supervisors, and other authorized persons. Lead engineer on several successful overhauls of Naval Nuclear work. Worked with various levels of leadership to plan and execute work to minimize disruption to the critical path.
Security Clearance: SECRET
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Vibration Analysis for Rotating Equipment
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T)
- Ingersoll Rand Steam Turbine Training
- ASME Flow-Induced Vibration Training
- Pump Maintenance Training
- Volunteering at their local food bank
- Building miniature car models
Interested in this candidate? Fill out the form below to book a call.